Bollywood and Hollywood Dhamaka

Bollywood | Hollywood | Movies | Trailers | Actor | Actress | First Look | Wallpapers| You Tube Video

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bollywood Actor Shahid Kapur Unveils Mausam's First Look


It was a star studded evening at Juhu PVR Mumbai, Shahid Kapur and Sonam Kapoor unveiled the first look of one of the most anticipated films Mausam. Veteran actor Pankaj Kapur’s directorial venture took more almost 4 years to complete.

Shahid was looking dashing in his clean shaven look. He wore white shirt with blue stripes and brown light brown cargo's. Whereas Sonam was looking very pretty in a white dress.

Shahid says, the film goes beyond love story. Mausam is about 4 seasons, 4 portions of love, emotions that happens between two individuals. The theme of the film is rain. It is a seasons of love with different emotions and situations between the characters. It starts with a young age love story and how it matures, the film is all about that.”

Sonam Kapoor on his not so good friendship with Shahid Kapur says,“ Shahid and I share a love hate relationship. We love and hate each other a lot. I am not at all friendly with my co stars. I rarely interact with my heroes."

On a joking note Sonam says that Shahid is a worst actor. When she saw Shahid first time in a mustache she said," you are looking like my papa."

She also says that she started fighting the first day and then talking the other day but there was no major fight.

Shahid On Sonam says,“Her fashion standards are really high. She rarely like what he wore but finally today the time has come that she approves of my attire positively. It was an honor to work with Sonam in the film.”

From Television to Direction, Pankaj says,“ I had directed in television for 4 years. Bur I always wanted to make a film with Shahid. When I wrote the script of Mausam I only kept in mind Shahid. It’s a fresh film with fresh

script. When I thought about the film the love story occurred in my mind. The main aim of the film is to entertain and to reach everyone; the story of the film will appeal to one and all. When I wrote the script, the concept was developed keeping in mind Shahid. After the completion of the script the first girl who could do justice of the role of the lead actress was Sonam.”


The films release got postponed till september, Pankaj Kapur says,“ The decision of postponing the release was of the producers and the distributors. But it is good that the film is releasing in September, it is for the betterment for the film’s post production. This is the best way that we have made the film and hope everyone likes it.”


On his look of an Airforce officer Shahid says,“ When I started shooting for the script, Dad told me to grow a mustache. I was a little apprehensive about it. But he convinced me that every airforce officer has a mustache. It is required for the role."


Shahid became the first actor in Bollywood to fly F 16 plane, he says,“


I was fortunate that I got the opportunity to fly. It was an exhilarating experience. I feel much honored to be a part of something like this. I am also being proud to be the only one Bollywood actor who flew F 16.


For the role I met various airforce officers, spoken to them, studies their body language. Learned what all goes into being an airforce officer.


The air force training was also a wonderful experience to go through. The entire process requires a graph. I researched on them and even met few air force officers. Their attitude is awesome. They are the real heroes."


Mausam stars Shahid Kapur, Sonam Kapoor, Supriya Pathak, Anupam Kher and will be releasing on 16th September 2011.

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain